Turnaround Time

Even I have worked and earned the minimum amount to become eligible for withdrawal, but no payment.Repeated reminders have not yielded any response.

So Freelance writers beware of this site. You can get happy only by seeing the amount in your account, which will never reach you. All your efforts invested in writing articles will be encashed by someone else.

You wont even get a reply of why you are not being paid.I don't know how other writers are working or is it all fake!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). LakshmiViju is overall dissatisfied with Articleteller. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Articleteller.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Articleteller to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Articleteller?

Comments

NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more ClaimFame is a SCAM! ClaimFame "This is a warning: The website, Claimfame.com is a complete Fraud. The Casting Notices listed on there are NOT sent in by the Casting Directors of the projects, so there..." Read more YouCaring - You caring scam. YouCaring "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..." Read more Thousands of dollars in damage from Thumbtack pro Thumbtack "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Other Company - Shady business practices Other Company "I was hired to design a responsive website for victor the owner of "Marsh General Contracting" http://marshgc.com/ - as you can see his current/old website is down because the previous..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more